The following prayers are basic to the Flame of Love Holy Hour:
Begin with Teachings on the Flame of Love and on the Devout Life - The Leader may choose from the materials on the website. www.flameoflove.us/resources
1. Intentions (Our Priests, the Dying, Souls in Purgatory, Families, Personal Petitions)
2. We offer ourselves to the Heavenly Father through all the wounds of our Savior, Jesus Christ:
We kiss the wound of Your Sacred Left Hand, with sorrow deep and true.
We kiss the wound of Your Sacred Right Hand, with sorrow deep and true.
We kiss the wound of Your Sacred Left Foot, with sorrow deep and true.
We kiss the wound of Your Sacred Right Foot, with sorrow deep and true.
We kiss the wound of Your Sacred Side, with sorrow deep and true.
3. Pray the Rosary and insert in each Hail Mary the petition to the Flame of Love:
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, blessed are Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, spread the effect of grace of Thy Flame of Love over all of humanity, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.*
4. After each decade pray the Fatima prayer, the prayer to the Holy Spirit, and Sing Ave Maria: O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy Mercy. Come Holy Spirit! Come by means of the power of the Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. [Sing "Ave Maria"]
5. Hail Holy Queen – Let Us Pray (O God,)
6. Unity Prayer: May our feet journey together. May our hands gather in unity. May our hearts beat in unison. May our souls be in harmony. May our thoughts be as one. May our ears listen to the silence together. May our glances profoundly penetrate each other. May our lips pray together to gain mercy from the Eternal Father. Amen.
7. My Adorable Jesus, We ask you to take us in spirit before your Eucharistic Presence throughout the world. (pause for silent reflection)
8. Blessed Lady, Take us and place us where we belong in the Divine Fire. Share with us your Immaculate Conception. (pause for silent reflection)
9. Prayer to Saint Joseph: Oh, Saint Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires.
Oh, Saint Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most Loving of Fathers.
Oh, Saint Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss his fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. Saint Joseph, Patron of departed souls, pray for me. Amen
10. Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel: Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
11. Plenary Indulgence- Pray for the intentions of the Holy Father (Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be)
12. Meditate on all the wounds of Jesus Christ. Repeat Step No. 2.
13. Final Blessing: Bless each other with Holy Water (optional) (form circle, if possible)
*When we say the "effect of grace", we include the conversion of sinners, the blinding of Satan and the New Pentecost and whatever other gifts God will give to His Church and humanity through His Mother.